Make your own cable with this kit containing all the components you need to bring color to your clack.
This kit takes approximately 20 minutes to make. From my personal experience, it is easier to make than a solder-type cable, but it takes longer to make. This kit does not require a soldering iron. You need basic tools such as scizzors, pliers, and a little flame. Blow dryer/heat gun suggested.
The Clack Facts
- This is a KIT to make a cable, and not a completed cable.
- 100% Customized by You!
- 100% Put together in Los Angeles, CA
- 100% Clack Ready.
What you will receive
- 1x connectors for component you need (i.e. 1x micro-b & 1x usb-type a) + housing for them
- length sleeving in which you selected with extra footage to work with for mistakes/practice
- 28AWG, 4 Core, length USB cable (ROHS compliant) in which you selected.
- heatshrink in the color you selected.