A Rigid Frame inspired by Solarized Dark
The M65-A, a rigid 65% unibody aluminum chassis designed by Rama. The design follows a bold aesthetic, and pushes away from the conventional two piece aluminum mechanical keyboard designs by using thick bezel's, embodying a strong stance. Please take note of what is included in each package.
Special Notes #1
- The anodization of the Light Aluminum bases vary in degree. They can be more matte and lighter than the tops, matching closer to the alphas of solarized dark
- The anodization of the Dark Aluminum bases match the top at about 90-95%, but are very close. The hint of color is very dark, and is mauve green or blue.
- Last photo shows Light base on LEFT & Dark Base on RIGHT
- 1x M65 Top
- 1x M65A Aluminum Base
- 1x Brass Plate as Noted
- 1x Brass Weight as Noted
- Black Rubber Feet Set w/ 3M Adhesive
- ps2avrgb 65% PCB with RGB underglow leds
- Black Screws
- Includes GMK Screw in Stabilizers w/ 6.25u Stab (please email us for a 7u stab instead)
What is Not Included
- M65A Box
Special Notes #2
- Immediately Available
- Last photo shows the layouts possible with the plate.
- If you're looking to upgrade to a QMK Compatible PCB, please email email@example.com
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Notes #3 Fall Sale
- We are currently low on PCBs. We have more on order, but it will take about 2 weeks to receive. If you're looking for a QMK upgrade, it is free, and you can email us email@example.com to claim this upgrade.